Sunday 19 June 2011

The Passage

A pogo print of the book I have just finished reading-"The Passage" by Justin Cronin. Nearly a thousand pages long and I finished it in about a week and a half! The quote from ''The Saffron Sea'' is most appropriate for this post-apocalytic story.


''If now is happy be glad, before it becomes then.''


This book is one of those that I couldn't put down. It reminded me a lot of Stephen King-in the gripping nature of the story and in the way the relationships in the book are portrayed and used to make a fantastical story believeable. It is the first in a trilogy but the second isn't out yet!

2 comments:

lilylovekin said...

I loved this book and am so glad to hear it is a trilogy, I can't wait for more.

lynne h said...

sigh, i just love what you do on your pages, sarah... they feel so real to me. and they're so gorgeous. xoxo

(i'll check out this book)