Thursday 2 June 2011

Circles


The circles are cut out of another book and stuck in, with no thought of what to do with them. Then I painted a sketchy picture of the alliums in my garden on the folded page-they were looking so lovely against the green of the rest of the garden. Then I drew around the circles with black pen and smudged it with water and it came out this lovely purpley grey-so I left it. Below the circles is a quote from the circles. On the following page is a border of cirlces which are actually stickers for putting on the bottom of scratchy objects. They are velvety. There is also a photo transfer of a swan and a list of things to do, but I have not got a photo of that page. The swan was already there and has absolutely nothing to do with anything! I do like the repeated circles though.

No comments: